Truck Driving Careers at Trinity
Our Class A OTR Truck Drivers Earn Up to $60k in their 1st Year!
If you’re looking for a truck driving job that provides Great Pay, Excellent Benefits including 401k, 1st Year Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Weekly Home Time, then please apply below. You may also call us at 336.956.7131 or 336.956.6200. You may also apply for a position as a professional truck driver in person at 317 Green Needles Rd, Lexington NC 27295.Apply Online Now
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
- Home Terminals: Lexington NC & Wellford SC
- Starting Pay - Regional / OTR: $0.44 per mile (Including Mileage Incentive Bonus)
- Starting Pay - Local: Hourly - Based on Experience & Tenure
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio: 20:1 - so you get the support you deserve!
- Home Weekly
- No-Touch Freight - High Percentage of Drop & Hook
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (Company Paid), Short Term Disability (Company Paid) & Long Term Disability
- 2019 & 2020 Freightliners w/ Fridges, Inverters, & Satellite TV in sleeper
- Family Environment & Driver Friendly Atmosphere
Truck Driver Requirements
- Valid Class A CDL with 12 months verifiable Class A driving experience
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 Non-DOT reportable accidents in the last 12 months or 3 in the last 3 years
- CSA score of no more than 50 with no more than 30 points in Unsafe Driving category
- No alcohol related violations in the last 5 years
- No speeding tickets over 15 mph or reckless or unsafe driving in the last 3 years
- No felony convictions in the last 10 years & no misdemeanor convictions in the last 3 years (drug related 10 years)
- Satisfactory road test & DOT drug screen
- No positive drug or controlled substance test at previous employers
- No refusals for drugs and/or alcohol tests while operating a Commercial Vehicle
Meet a Few of Trinity's Professional Truck Drivers:
Professional Truck Driver
"When I came to Trinity 12 years ago, I came from a large carrier that just looked at you as a number. But, from day one, I found that I was in a place where everyone made me feel at home AND not just another face. It's a great feeling to know they're glad you work there and that you will have a place as long as you want!"
Professional Truck Driver
"I started with Trinity back in 1998, and from the moment I arrived it felt like home. Everyone from the owners to our maintenance crew has treated me like family. Anytime I have had any personal issue, Trinity has always gone above & beyond that of a typical trucking company. Here I am 20 years later and everyday I still feel welcome and valued."